Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas books!

I'd love to hear what you're favorite Christmas books are!
A few of my favorite picture books:
The Polar Express (Chris Van Allsburg): I love the magic of this book and the message to "Believe." The movie was great, but I love the simple charm of this book even more!
Merry Christmas Mom and Dad (Mercer Mayer): My boys love the "Little Critter" books. This one was a favorite of mine when I was young, and it is a favorite of my children now! It'll make you laugh out loud!
Merry Christmas Big Hungry Bear (Audrey Wood)If you love Audrey Wood's book, you'll love this one. The little mouse worries about the Big Hungry Bear taking his presents "oh how that bear loves Christmas presents" Luckily the little mouse has a change of heart and decides to share!

No comments: