Monday, March 9, 2009

Series for boys

I think it's so fun to find a series that will hook boy readers! (Girl readers will like them too, I'm just always on the lookout for series I think my boys will enjoy now or down the road)
Some of my recent favorites are:
Gregor the Overlander Series:

Rangers Apprentice Series


The Percy Jackson & the Olympians Series
(see the Lightning Thief review written by Emily!)

The Pendragon Series: I've only read the first two so far, but I enjoyed them. They are probably better for teenagers because at least in the first one, the boy kisses a girl. EWW!

Deltora Quest Series: I'm suggesting these because my oldest really liked them, but I must admit, I only read the first one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great list for me to take to the library next time!! btw I loved Dragon Slippers and was excited to see there are two sequels!