Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Shannon Hale



I am a huge fan of Shannon Hale Books. Like it says in the video clip they are written like fairy tales. They are imaginative, and the characters are easy to relate to. I have read her "Books of Bayern" series including Goose Girl, River Secrets, and Enna Burning. She has a brand new book in this series coming out and I can't wait. Other books by this author include The Princess Academy, and Book of a Thousand days which were both excellent. So check it out :D.

You can visit her website here

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shannon Hale is great. I love all her characters and they are very easy reading. Have you heard of the Betsy-Tacy series by Maud Hart Lovelace. It is my favorite series about two best friends growing up in the 1900's, all the way through marraige. LOVE THEM!!!!!

I love your blog, and have gotten great book ideas for me and my four kids. Thanks!!!!

April said...

I just checked out Rapunzell's Revenge! Let me know if anyone wants to borrow it!

minerfam said...

I just finished up the Books of Bayern, I didn't know that another book was coming out... I am so excited!! I loved this series!!

Grace said...

Hi!!!!!! I also enjoy her books, they are the GREATEST!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I know, I use a lot of exclamitory marks) I have not read rapunzell's revenge yet, but have read all her other books that i can get my hands on. have fun reading!!!!!!!