Friday, November 14, 2008

Book Nook


Many of us attend books clubs and visit websites where we share what we like to read. This cozy spot is a place where we can share what we enjoy reading with a special focus on children's literature and juvenile literature! I want my children to enjoy reading out of the best books! I try not to invite books to visit my home that contain inappropriate humor, "potty talk" and negative behavior. Children get enough of that in the world around them. Instead I try invite books that encourage my children to laugh, to unlock their imagination, to embark on an adventure and to learn new things. If you've read a book that you've enjoyed, I'd love to hear about it! Please comment any time with the title, author, appropriate age and what you enjoyed about it!

No comments: